Voting in progress for Presidents Club (Hall of Fame)Voting is now open for the new inductees into the President's Club aka Hall of Fame.
These candidates are pioneers and highly influential over the years. They have stood by the Kiosk industry from the beginning and suffered the slings and arrows, and also been extremely successful.
Voting is open to all and results will be reviewed and tallied by the Kiosk Industry management team.
Here are the candidates (some with short bio provided, some with short bio we wrote, some without). I'll add these to the Kiosk history file as well.
In no particular order and this is ongoing list as too long to do in one sitting...
- Billy Giamo -- Originally with IBM and first implementer of IBM AnyPlace Kiosk. Big supporter of the industry despite his position with IBM that likely exposed more clients to more vendors. Tough industry. Bill was extremely well-liked by all in the industry.
- Wilf Medweth -- IBM Canada Markham. One of the original pioneers
- Tim Peterson -- NCR -- Tim was one of the original members of the Kiosks.org association which means he sent membership dues when we needed it. Tim's career at NCR keeps him moving and last I heard he is the Team Leader for NCR and Walmart account based in Bentonville.
- Ed Crowley with OneSource -- Started years ago out of Ohio with TeamLinux then teamed up John Caldwell and 5Point. Has his own business with some very nice designs.
- Sandra Nix -- Connected Technology Solutions -- began with Frank W at Frank Mayer. Later began D2 Sales which had the marquee Burger King deployment. At CTS, the emphasis has been Healthcare and Retail.